Thursday, 7th March 2013
Out of the 8 hours, if you work 3 hours every day on yourself and the remaining 5 hours on the work your employer gives you, you'll get more done for both yourself and your employer.
Slowly, over a year or two, reverse those numbers. If you work 5 hours of the 8 hours every day on improving yourself, and only the remaining 3 for your employer, you will do still more for both.
You'll end up doing more for your employer if you do less for your employer and more for yourself everyday.
- The Science of Goal Achievement
- We Don't Think As Often As We Think We Do
- Persistent Effort Builds Momentum
- It's Happening Right Now
- You Don't Need Soma!
- What's Your Profession?
- Motivation Is Internal
- Climb Till Your Dreams Come True
- Comfort Zone
- How You Accomplish Your Work
- My Wage